We’re looking for a UX Design Lead to help make roadways safer, this is an exciting opportunity for a designer that is looking to truly make an impact. This role helps create and refine products that customers love and proactively represents the vision of the products. The UX Design Lead must be able to communicate as this role both collaborates cross-functionally and must share a clear vision of products and features. We look to the UX Design Lead to create deep customer knowledge and empathy in order to create truly impactful tools for our users.
- Be the lead designer on projects from start to finish.
- Create user journeys, wireframes, and detailed UX flows.
- Create prototypes that show full experiences and feature-level interactions.
- Work closely with product management, engineering, and customer experience.
- Build consensus and balance different priorities while dealing with ambiguity.
- Develop a deep understanding of our users.
- Develop a point of view on where the area you are working on should go and how that relates to the rest of the portfolio.
- Effectively communicate your ideas to a range of stakeholders and audiences through presentation and storytelling.
- Strong UX portfolio that displays 5+ years of software design
- Demonstrate the ability to create the first version of a product
- Comfortable with interaction design and have experience using prototyping tools (Sketch, InVision, etc) to create discussions and understanding
- Interested in data… how people use data, how data is aggregated, and how to tell stories with data
- Collaborative by nature, regardless of boundaries
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Comfort making logical choices and accepting/addressing mistakes
- Ability to work with all types of personalities
Qualifications that may set you apart
- History of working with business intelligence, map-based, or government products
- Propensity to work fast and iterate along the way
Numetric is a traffic safety analytics technology solution provider that empowers state and local agencies to be more efficient, data-driven, and focused in making their roadways safer via a cloud-based platform of SaaS applications and data services. Numetric is a traffic safety analytics technology solution provider that empowers state and local agencies to be more efficient, data-driven, and focused in making their roadways safer via a cloud-based platform of SaaS applications and data services. Through expert data preparation, data structuring, and data management services, Numetric empowers its customers to combine and analyze traffic data from multiple sources with more clarity and depth than ever before. Numetric executes the most time- consuming tasks lightning-fast and with more accuracy—tasks such as querying data, building reports, running safety analyses, and producing project cost estimates. This platform is easy to share with any stakeholder inside and outside public transportation agencies, providing access to the data in an intuitive, cloud-based interface.
Our Mission: We partner with organizations to provide solutions that unlock the power of data to help domain experts make informed decisions, improve community safety, and eliminate roadway fatalities.
- Drive: We’re committed to hard work and solving complex problems that create value
- Integrity: We believe in doing the right thing
- Humility: We embrace the desire to improve, are willing to ask questions, and are respectful when helping others
- Excellence: We value passionate & creative individuals that bring purpose & ambition to their work
- Joy: We celebrate personal and professional success
Compensation / Benefits:
- Generous PTO
- Medical and Dental – 100% paid for by Numetric
- HSA with employer contribution
- Short and Long Term Disability – 100% paid for by Numetric
- Voluntary Vision and Accident coverage
- Work life balance / Work from home
- Company events
- Numetric Giving Back Program for our community
Numetric is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Numetric is committed to building a culturally diverse team and strongly encourages applications from female, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans.